1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tablespoons oil (example: canola or vegetable)
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
- Chill dough for at least an hour (highly recommended, otherwise the dough is way to sticky to work with it)
- Make a dough ball and drop it into the powdered sugar. Coat the balls. (once they are dipped in the powdered sugar they are much easier to handle)
- Place on a cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes.